Eat the Rainbow by Marta, Tommy Simmons PT & KB Fitness social media competition T’s&C’s
1. The promoter is: Eat the Rainbow by Marta, Tommy Simmons PT and KB Fitness
2. The competition is open to residents of Belfast, United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram
6. Competition is run on Facebook and Instagram.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 24th of April 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The entrant must be following @EattheRainbowbyMarta and @TommySimmonsPT on Facebook in order to enter Competition. Like a post that informs about competition and share it on your wall. In comments write in 20 words why you should be chosen for your 6 weeks transformation programme and tag your friend.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 6 weeks #YourHealthyDietPlan by Eat the Rainbow by Marta, 6 weeks individual, 1to1 PT sessions with Tommy Simmons PT (one session per week) and 6 weeks free, full membership at KB Fitness, Shore Road, Belfast
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen by Promoters by 26th of April 2018
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or PM on Facebook within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Northern Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image to post his/her progress and transformation on Promoters Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other Social Network’s pages.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Eat the Rainbow by Marta, Tommy Simmons PT & KB Fitness and not to any other party.
23. We strongly recommend that you seek that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program. Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.